Saturday, March 15, 2008

Best Quote Ever



A music teacher who came to observe our teaching wrote this beautiful letter which he gave me permission to share:
"I really enjoy the work that you do and watching you both in action was a treat. Your with with hospice just keeps resonating with me. I marvel at both of you and the spirit in which you have chosen to live your lives. Wonderful. Rarely do you meet people who are living their lives. . . so often you see people who don't live their lives but seem somehow enslaved in an existence of their own creation. I am glad to have met you.I look forward to seeing you again soon.

You're music has a very centering peace about it. It's neat to listen to-- it seems to put a little distance between the me and the yucky parts of life."

thanks, friend

No comments: